2dr Coupe Passion
VIN #: WMEEJ3BA4DK676506
Stock #: 14548
Used Clear Title
1.0L 3 CYLINDER
5 Spd Automatic
Front Wheel Drive
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
CARFAX Vehicle History Report
The first step to protecting yourself against buying used cars with costly hidden
CARFAX searches its nationwide database and provides a detailed vehicle history report in seconds.
View the FREE CARFAX Report
Options & Features
Ext / Int Color
White with Cloth Interior
Climate Control System
Leather Steering Wheel
Remote Trunk Lid
Tire Pressure Monitor
12v Power Outlet
Driver's Air Bag
Dynamic Stability Control
Passenger Air Bag
Roll Stability Control
Side Air Bags
Side Curtain Airbags
Traction Control System
Center Arm Rest
Audio / Video
Aux. Audio Input
2 Speakers, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Front anti-roll bar, Front wheel independent suspension, Knee airbag, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Cloth Seat Trim, Driver door bin, Illuminated entry, Outside temperature display, Passenger vanity mirror, Bucket Seats, Front Bucket Seats, Passenger door bin, Rear window wiper, CARFAX CERTIFIED, WE FINANCE, ONE OWNER, LOW MILEAGE, Vehicle Detailed, Recent Oil Change, Passed Dealer Inspection
Features & Specifications *
- 1.0L MPFI 12-valve I3 engine
- 5-speed smartshift automated manual transmission -inc: manual shift mode
- Rear wheel drive
- Front lower wishbone McPherson strut suspension w/anti-roll bar
- Rear DeDion axle w/coil springs
- Rack & pinion steering
- Pwr hydraulic front disc/rear drum brakes
- Tire repair kit
- Vehicle Name : Smart fortwo
- Body Style : Coupe
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Minicompact
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 1808
- Engine Type : Gas I3
- Displacement : 1.0/61
- Fuel System : Electronic Fuel Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 70 @ 5800
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 68 @ 4500
- Trans Type : 5
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/manual shift
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.310
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.910
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.260
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.940
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.710
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.230
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 4.530
- Suspension Type - Front : MacPherson Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Independent
- Steering Type : Electric Rack & Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 28.700
- Brake Type : Pwr
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Drum - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
No Known Mechanical Problems
Covered by a Limited Warranty. Contact seller for details.
Excellent Panels / Headliner
Excellent Trim Condition
Excellent Glass Condition
No Visible Rust
No Known Accidents
No Known Bodywork
Contact us today at 844-213-1232
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ LIMITED WARRANTY
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle.
If you are interested in purchasing an extended warranty protection for this vehicle, we recommend Warranty Direct for extended auto, motorcycle, and RV warranties. Click the icon to the left to get started.
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 1 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.